- RSS Channel Showcase 9421604
- RSS Channel Showcase 5071796
- RSS Channel Showcase 9896534
- RSS Channel Showcase 7738580
Articles on this Page
- 09/09/14--11:57: _North Cliff Hotel, ...
- 09/09/14--16:06: _Mina Burgers, Covelo
- 09/09/14--16:23: _Mina Burgers Menu
- 09/10/14--09:33: _Surf Market, Gualala
- 09/11/14--10:04: _Pacific Glassworks,...
- 10/22/14--13:09: _Mendocino Coast Mus...
- 04/03/17--15:27: _North Coast Segway,...
- 04/03/17--16:03: _Old Gold Jewelry, M...
- 04/03/17--16:55: _Patrona Restaurant,...
- 04/04/17--10:25: _Point Noyo Restaura...
- 04/04/17--10:35: _Prentice Gallery, M...
- 04/04/17--10:57: _Emerald Pharms, Hop...
- 04/04/17--11:19: _Mendocino Preferred...
- 04/04/17--11:40: _Ukiah Brewing Co., ...
- 04/04/17--11:56: _Village Spirits, Me...
- 04/04/17--12:42: _#35 – Noyo Headland...
- 09/09/14--11:57: North Cliff Hotel, Fort Bragg
- 09/09/14--16:06: Mina Burgers, Covelo
- 09/09/14--16:23: Mina Burgers Menu
- 09/10/14--09:33: Surf Market, Gualala
- 09/11/14--10:04: Pacific Glassworks, Fort Bragg
- 10/22/14--13:09: Mendocino Coast Music Festival
- 04/03/17--15:27: North Coast Segway, Fort Bragg
- 04/03/17--16:03: Old Gold Jewelry, Mendocino
- 04/03/17--16:55: Patrona Restaurant, Ukiah
- 04/04/17--10:25: Point Noyo Restaurant, Fort Bragg
- 04/04/17--10:35: Prentice Gallery, Mendocino
- 04/04/17--10:57: Emerald Pharms, Hopland
- 04/04/17--11:19: Mendocino Preferred Vacation Rentals
- 04/04/17--11:40: Ukiah Brewing Co., Ukiah
- 04/04/17--11:56: Village Spirits, Mendocino
- 04/04/17--12:42: #35 – Noyo Headlands Park
North Cliff Hotel in Fort Bragg is newly remodeled and ready for your next trip to the Mendocino Coast to relax and recharge. Voted into the TOP TEN HOTELS for ROMANCE by the members of Trip Advisor. The North Cliff Hotel offers stunning views, fantastic service and the amenities you expect. Soak yourself in one > read more
Mina Burgers in Covelo offers some of the tastiest burgers in Mendocino County. They have burgers made with natural grass-fed beef raised locally on their own ranch, organic salads, espresso, milkshakes, chicken strips, fillet of fish dinners and more. View Menu> WHERE: 23990 Covelo RD., Covelo (google map) MORE INFO: 707-489-6462
Surf Market in Gualala is committed to offering the highest quality food and excellent customer service. Environmental responsibility is one of their highest priorities in everything they do. They offer a full deli, specialty meats, fresh seafood, gourmet cheeses, freshly baked breads, organic produce and more. WHERE: 39250 S Hwy 1, Gualala (google map) MORE > read more
At Pacific Glassworks in Fort Bragg special one of a kind sculptures are always on display. The shop features several local artists’ work in fused glass and brilliant dichroic glass jewelry. Every weekend guest artists come from all over Northern California to demonstrate the art of lamp working. You can learn how the pieces are > read more
Waves of music will crash to the sea at the Mendocino Music Festival. Set in picturesque Mendocino Village, the annual Mendocino Music Festival is a celebration of musical variety. Spend the morning in the Village, visit the beach, enjoy a lunch of local foods at one of the many fine restaurants. Later in the day > read more
North Coast Segway was founded in 2015 by long time time Mendocino County resident Lynne Baumgartner. Making Environmental Education awesome, and raising the fun meter on the Mendocino Coast are two core values of North Coast Segway. As you are riding safely on your Segway Ninebot, you will be surrounded by long stretches of Pacific […]
A Romantic Journey for Exceptional Jewelry Old Gold is an exclusive showcase for hand-chased jewelry featuring detailed ornamentation, which is achieved with hand gravers and delicate hammer blows. In addition, Old Gold represents a select group of leading edge designers and hand-fabricators from around the world. Old Gold has specialized in exquisitely designed and hand-fabricated […]
Taste the Season; Taste Mendocino! Patrona serves refreshing lunches and inspired dinners using the freshest Mendocino sourced ingredients. They have a huge Mendocino wine list and a full bar serving the cocktails of your dreams! Their menu changes are based on today’s catch from the gardens, ocean and local purveyors. A dependable wine list features […]
Steaks • Seafood • Craft Cocktails Happy Hour 4-6pm • Dinner Nightly from 4pm Restaurant is Available for Private Parties, Banquets and Weddings Where: 1011 S Main St, Fort Bragg (google map) More Info: 707-962-3035 | PointNoyo.com
Fine Art & Custom Picture Framing Located right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, the Prentice Gallery offers one of the finest collections of local art in Mendocino County. The addition of exceptional custom framing, sometimes the same day, is what sets the Prentice Gallery apart. While wandering down Main Street, in the Village […]
Solar Powered Medical Dispensary & Resource Center at Real Goods Solar Living Center Project CBD Trained Staff Daily Specials Wide Array of CBD-Rich Products Health Conscious Edibles Solvent Free Concentrates Outdoor Vape Lounge Sustainability Tourist Attraction Resource Center Open to the Public Where: Solar Living Center 13771 Hwy 101 S., Hopland (google map) More Info: […]
Mendocino Preferred Vacation Home Rentals are truly preferred, make for perfect getaways and are in a variety of settings. On a dramatic oceanfront bluff, or set back from the ocean, but with an awesome ocean view, or tucked away in a quiet spot in the majestic redwoods, or in the mysterious “Pygmy” forest. Whatever the […]
The UBC Brew Crew focuses on creating hearty and robust organic Ales & Lagers. Their beers are unfiltered and handcrafted in small batches, just like it was done before mass production was introduced to the industry. Head Brewer Scott Jones embraces different eras and styles, and uses his strong attention to detail to try to challenge […]
Carrying a diverse range of wine, beer and spirits The common thread is an emphasis on quality, craft and customer service. Also serving nachos, hot dogs, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Where: 10546 Lansing St, Mendocino (google map) More Info: 707-937-5873
Fort Bragg’s newest park is situated atop the bluffs overlooking Fort Bragg’s dramatic, rocky Pacific shore. Its northern section was opened in 2015, extending the Pacific Coast Trail from Pudding Creek at the northern end of town down to Otsuchi Point. It includes a stairway down the bluffs to Glass Beach. In 2016, the southern […]